Sunday, December 19, 2010

Not feeling so well and not abandoning the game.

There is nothing more lame than a blogger who whines about not posting, but nonetheless I feel I should explain why I have not updated this blog.

The first and foremost reason was NaNoWriMo. I knew that this project was going to take a back seat, but I did not mention it here. Which I really wish I would have.

Secondly, was been my move and settling into a job and new country. This has not been an easy task.

Finally, there has been all the work I've been doing offline for this project. There has been no shortage of brainstorming going on in my spare time, nor mapping out of all the things I will eventually put together for the game BCP.

The answer to many questions is no, I have not and I will not abandon or forget about this project. Even if I decide to abandon this blog, there is no doubt that I will get the BCP going. Simply put, the creation of a facebook game is still something that I get very excited about. It is very encouraging to remember that the earliest video games began with guys in college who had full time schedules. I have a part time work schedule. Therefore, there is really no way that this can't get done.

I still look forward to reaping the financial benefits of this game in the distant future. I have found an English bookstore in the area that will allow me order books -like things on interface design- soon.

Until then, I am at the point in which I am designing character abilities.

Keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment